Embark on a thrilling 4-day safari in Tanzania’s Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, and Tarangire (or Manyara/Arusha National Park). Witness diverse wildlife, breathtaking landscapes, and stay in comfortable accommodations.
Arusha to Serengeti
- Depart from Arusha and travel to the Serengeti
- Overnight at Embalakai Tented Camp (Full board basis – includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
Full Day in Serengeti
- Spend a full day exploring the Serengeti with game drives
- Overnight at Embalakai Tented Camp (Full board basis)
Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
- Depart from the Serengeti and head to the Ngorongoro Crater
- Overnight at Marera Valley Safari Lodge, Eileens Trees Inn, HHando Lodge, or similar (Full board basis)
Tarangire and Return to Arusha
- Visit Tarangire National Park for game drives
- Return to Arusha town (or transfer to Kilimanjaro/Arusha airport)
Note: There are other standard accommodation options available in the central Serengeti, such as Kenzan Tented Camp, Serengeti Heritage Tented Camp, Tanzania Bush Camps, Matawi Tented Camp, Tukaone Tented Camp, Tortilis Tented Camp, Seronera Wildlife Lodge, Serengeti Katikati, Sound of Silence, and more.
(Note: The bigger the number, the lower the cost per person) .