Embark on an extraordinary 5-day safari through Tanzania’s renowned national parks: Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, and Tarangire. Encounter diverse wildlife, breathtaking landscapes, and enjoy standard accommodations.
Arusha to Serengeti
- Depart from Arusha and drive to the Serengeti
- Overnight at Embalakai Tented Camp (Full board basis – breakfast, lunch, and dinner included)
Full Day in Serengeti
- Enjoy a full day of game drives in the Serengeti
- Overnight at Embalakai Tented Camp (Full board basis)
Serengeti to Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Depart from the Serengeti and drive to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Overnight at Rhino Lodge (Full board basis)
- Descend into the Ngorongoro Crater for a day of wildlife viewing
- Overnight at Marera Valley Safari Lodge, Eileens Trees Inn, HHando Lodge, or similar (Full board basis)
Tarangire and Return to Arusha
- Visit Tarangire National Park for a day of game drives
- Return to Arusha town (or transfer to Kilimanjaro/Arusha airport)
Note: Other standard accommodation options in the Serengeti include Kenzan Tented Camp, Serengeti Heritage Tented Camp, Tanzania Bush Camps, Matawi Tented Camp, Tukaone Tented Camp, Tortilis Tented Camp, Seronera Wildlife Lodge, Serengeti Katikati, and more. Other standard accommodation options in the Ngorongoro area include Tortilis Ngorongoro and Embalakai Ngorongoro.